"Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord splits ya..."
Including but not limited to...
- Not valuing My time- trying to negotiate rates down or get away with something
- Not valuing My time- millions of emails... I am too busy to be at your beck and call.
- Not valuing My time- no calls, no shows, last minute cancellations.
- Not valuing My time- PHONE number is for emergencies only, not texts.
- Not valuing My time- If I made rules for you or took the time to care about your health hold up your end of things, or pay Me for your fuckup.
- Not valuing My time- Apologies should probably be accompanied by something real, words mean nothing to Me.
- Not valuing My privacy- If you see Me out, you look down and leave Me alone to enjoy My life. I will do the same when I see you with your wife and kids or coworkers, you're welcome.
- Not valuing My privacy- I provide tons of photos and information. Don't prod Me for more, or you will be dismissed, I exist for My pleasure not yours.
- Not playing My games- If you are in My dungeon, you will follow My rules. If you opt out of the game, you can opt right out the door, and stay out.